In order to be eligible for Pharmacy Technician, a candidate must satisfy the following requirements:
* High school diploma or equivalent educational diploma (e.g., a GED or foreign diploma).
* Full disclosure of all criminal and State Board of Pharmacy registration or licensure actions.
* Compliance with all applicable PTCB Certification policies.
* Passing score on the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE).
A candidate may be disqualified for PTCB Certification upon the disclosure or discovery of:
* Criminal conduct involving the candidate.
* State Board of Pharmacy registration or licensure action involving the candidate.
* Violation of a PTCB Certification policy, including but not limited to the Code of Conduct.
Source from: District of Columbia Board of Pharmacy