To become a Pharmacy Technician you must pass the Pharmacy Technician Certification exam.You can go to Pharmacy Technician Training Schools and Complete the Pharmacy Technician course,or you can self-study Pharmacy Technician Course. We provide full online Pharmacy Technician Course Resource and online Pharmacy Technician Certification Practice Tests to help you pass Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam.
Practice Exam Example:
Where should one place used syringes?
D —USP ,797. requires that used syringes be placed in a sharps container.
This Online Practice Exam is for Chapter: Sterile and Nonsterile Compounding (REVIEW QUESTIONS).
Upon completion of Chapter 3, the pharmacy technician student will be able to
1. Perform the necessary calculations needed to compound sterile and nonsterile products.
2. List factors that can affect a drug’s stability and differentiate between an expiration date and beyond-use date.
3. Identify the various pharmacy dosage forms, characteristics, and routes of administration.
4. Explain nonsterile compounding, including:
• Identify and explain the uses of the various equipment in nonsterile compounding.
• Define the techniques used in nonsterile compounding.
• List the steps used in the preparation of nonsterile compounds.
5. Do the following regarding sterile compounding:
• Identify standard operating procedures under United States Pharmacopeia <797>.
• Identify and explain the uses of the various equipment used in sterile compounding.
• Identify the various types and uses of laminar airflow workbenches in sterile compounding.
• List the steps used in the preparation of sterile compounds.
6. Describe infection control measures and processes.
7. Explain the handling and disposal of hazardous materials.